Get You Updated on Playground Equipment News.
Warrior Road, also known as Ninja Road, Ninja Space. It is one of the more popular games in trampoline parks. Originating from an American TV show, it features a variety of events and is a whole new way to challenge your balance, strength and agility. The challenger achieves the improvement of comprehensive ability by working hard to complete these challenges. Great for kids and adults. Ninja course is designed to blend running, jumping, jumping, climbing and balancing to create a fun adventure while providing an amazing workout.It can also cultivate children's physical fitness and perseverance, and bring players joy and a sense of achievement after successfully passing the level. The project mainly has functions such as crossing the jungle, U-shaped ladder, ribbon, sponge belt, suspended door, walking bridge, pontoon, climbing net, hanging ring, foot ring, ring sliding, flying eaves walking wall, section height='auto' rea, swing rope, balance beam, ladder and other functions project.
If you fall on the way, don't be afraid! You are greeted by a soft sponge, safe and fun. Playing ninja way requires the coordination of all parts of the body, and requires the comprehensive cooperation of hands, feet, eyes and body. Therefore, it can promote the coordination of children's bodies, making them more flexible and responsive. It has great benefits for promoting physical development, and enables children to explore the environment,
satisfy its curiosity. At the same time, it is also accompanied by danger, so we must do a good job of protection!!! But children are prohibited from climbing because they are afraid of danger. Children are safe, but they have a sense of sports, enthusiasm for practicing skills, desire to explore the environment, and learning. The prosperity of new things will also be suppressed and limited.
1. Effectively cultivate children's observation and attention. Before each project is launched, players can observe and then perform specific operations.
2. Enhance flexibility.
3. Increases blood supply and nutrient extension to joint structures. Stretching increases tissue temperature, which in turn increases blood circulation and nutrient transport.
4. Stretching can promote muscle relaxation.
5. Exercise the muscle strength of the upper body and improve the grasping ability of both hands. Joints such as wrists, elbows, and shoulders can also become more flexible.
Notes on Ninja course /ninja Warrior /Ninja Space in Trampoline Park
1. Wear special trampoline socks to maintain a good grip.
2. Enter the ninja space project when you are ready, and don't try to do actions beyond your ability.
3. Players should remove large or loose jewelry after entering the venue. Please do not carry sharp and hard objects such as keys, lighters, glasses, hair cards, etc. with you. Rivet jewelry, and if possible, remove glasses and hearing aids.
4. Children must be accompanied by adults after entering the venue.
5. It is forbidden to start playing without the presence of management personnel. When playing, the management personnel will demonstrate once and conduct game training; the management personnel must check the safety protection measures.
6. Only one person is allowed to play at the same time.
7. Avoid arm strain when playing the grip function item.
8. Do not disassemble carabiner screws etc. in the project.
9. The ninja space project has certain dangers. Please do not use the projects that you can't bear or pass, such as: parents lift the child up to play; the horizontal bar may easily cause the child to fall, arm strain and other injuries.